Friday, June 6, 2014

✿ Shiseido N2 False Eyelashes [Review] ✿

Dearest Sunshine BBs, 

Today I'm wearing a pair of Shiseido eyelashes that Kevin picked up for me when he went back to Japan over the summer. He's always thoughtful and just mass-purchases so many things for me, I'm really so blessed to have such a kind bf X3

 Here they are  

くっきり華やかな仕上がり
Gorgeously clear finishing
目もとになじむ、ナチュラルまつげ
Blends well with eyes, natural eyelashes
Instructions on application
I've seen these lashes online from around $25 or so, which is pretty expensive. The cheapest I've seen is on eBay for $19.99 + $3.99 shipping & handling. And to be honest, I don't think they are worth the money. 

Upon opening the box, there are two sets of lashes and a generous tube of Shiseido lash glue. I'm not sure if it's because I've had these for almost a year and never opened them or what, but removing the lashes from the packaging was actually quite difficult as the adhesive that sticks the lash to the plastic was quite strong. I had to use tweezers and usually my fingers are nimble enough to remove the lashes with ease and without damaging the lash. But even when using tweezers, the lashes were stuck on pretty tight. A single lash fiber was broken off of each one =___= I promise you I was being very gentle. 


The lashes themselves are actually quite short also (from one end of the lash bone to the other). These are meant to be very natural, hence the shortness. But they don't actually reach from my inner to outer corners of my eye :0 So they sort of sit right in the middle. The lash fibers themselves are also of conservative length. One can wear these to work and school. 

Before - No lashes
After - Lashes
Sorry for the really unclear photo. My eyeliner was done too thick for this set of lashes. I'm not used to applying natural & shorter lashes :P 

Although the lashes are not of the best quality (kind of brittle when removing from packaging), they are VERY comfortable when applied on the eyes. You definitely don't feel them much at all. The lash bone is very soft and flexible and adheres to your eye shape perfectly.

The glue that comes with the lashes is very, very good. It is not diluted and useless like some glues are and I'm really happy it came in such a large tube (although the lashes themselves probably won't last very long).

Side(ish) view with bottom lashes
Packaging: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎
Lash Quality: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎
Lash Comfort: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎
Glue: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎
Price: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

What do you think of Shiseido false lashes? Have you tried them? Are your experiences the same?

xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

21 comments:

  1. I haven't really tried those lashes, but thank you so much for this honest review of the product. :) Now I know what to expect for the item, and I think I might not consider them anymore. (You know me… I'm a cheapskate and I want the value for my money. Teehee! :D)

    You are really so pretty btw! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kal!! I always strive to write honest reviews on my blog :3 I'm glad you can see that!!!~ And yes yes, I was so disappointed to see the fiber break off so easily!! And they are expensive! Hehehe I don't blame you for wanting better for $25+ dollars XD

      And thank you so much Kal, you sunshine girl <3

      Delete
  2. you're pretty !!
    and that lashes looks so natural on you !
    love it !

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cintaaa!!~ Glad you like the way they look ♡

      Delete
  3. these lashes look really cute and natural on you, dear! <3 but the price looks just crazy to me, especially when I don't wear them often and I'm the kind of person who always grabs the cheapest lashes for 2 bucks :D glad to hear they're comfortable though, i think such lashes are pretty hard to come by :)

    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stella!! Yeah the price is crazy!! But it's true that comfort is hard to come by. I don't think I'll be purchasing any Shiseido lashes anytime soon lol. If it weren't for my bf I wouldn't have got these.

      Delete
  4. You are so pretty dear! :) These lashes look very natural and beautiful! Shiseido is not the cheapest brand but I really love it! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rinako ♡ Glad you like them!! Do you wear Shiseido lashes?

      Delete
  5. very natural lashes :) design is not really my type since they don't look as gyaru as I like but they look so pretty on you <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angel! I also would not have purchased these if it were not for my bf.

      Delete
  6. Glad you love them lashes eventhough they are pretty expensive. but I think they look very pretty on you ! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I never new Shiseido sold falsies! You have such a sweet boyfriend ^_^
    I really like how they're so pretty and natural on your eyes but definitely pricey >_<
    And you got disqus!!! yay haha~


    xxx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha yes!!! I was a little surprised too when I saw them at first!! Expensiiiiive. We could buy more things with $25+ :P


    And yes!! I just got Disqus yesterday!! :D and I just made the header a few days ago!! You're the sweetest Fifi!! Love youuuu~ xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! They look very natural!!

    xx,

    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great on you dear, i'm so envy with you eyes. it's very hugeee.....
    so pretty... ^^


    linaparamita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for reading :D and yes they do look quite natural <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Lina!! Ahhh hehehe it's just the contact and lashes X3

    ReplyDelete
  13. The look very very natural! I may have to try them out! Thanks for sharing! ^^


    www.justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You look so sweet and nice ^^

    Done following your blog <3

    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww thanks Jessica!! You look so cute and sweet too!!
    Thank you for following me :3 let's keep in touch yeah?

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡