Wednesday, June 4, 2014

✿ Meipai!!~ Adorable Chinese Video Sharing App ☁︎

Hi ChocolateBunnies ☁︎

I'm a little excited right now because I just made my first Meipai short video :3 It's really popular amongst Chinese people (because it's actually a Chinese app), but you don't need to be able to read it to use it to make your own short 10 second video! It's so useful for Instagram and even Vine if you're into that.

Here's my short video of Wanpo and I 


video

I know you're thinking, "Wow, that seems like a lot of stuff to edit..." But it's not! There are preset options, music, and filters already there for you to choose from! 

I'm going to show you exactly how to do it :3 


So this is 美拍 [Meipai] which translates to Beautiful Capture or Beautiful Shot or Beautiful Recording... you get the idea. 


You're going to need to register to it using Sina Weibo or Facebook. I did Facebook. You can set your settings so that Meipai can only post privately to you if you want. This is a video sharing app so these are real users whom you can follow. 

You're going to click on the little pink button on the bottom-center. 


And you will see this recording screen which looks a lot like the Instagram one :P Hey, at least it's easy to use and familiar for some of us. 

You hold down on the pink recording button and record anything you want. 
You need a minimum of.. I'm not sure how many seconds (it's marked by that little white tick on the buffer strip) and you only have a maximum of 10 seconds. 


When you're satisfied, you will go to the next screen and you can choose to make your video an MV or let it retain its original sound and just apply a filter on top. 


If you click on the music icon, a list of music pops up for you to choose. I love that they have the mood on the right-hand side for easy selection 


When you've finished, you can click on the "Cover" button and choose your thumbnail :3 I LOVE THIS FEATURE SO MUCH. It prevents you from getting those really awkward, unattractive thumbnails XD 

You're gonna hit "Share" and it'll post privately (or publicly or whatever you have set your Facebook to) to Facebook (or Weibo) and you should retain a copy of the video in your camera roll. Make sure you allow Meipai access to your camera roll. 

✿ From there you can just upload it straight to Instagram or wherever else you want :3 ✿ 
Let me know in the comments if you like this app!
 Have fun and hope you enjoyed this post!!  


xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

17 comments:

  1. that's so cute! im sure going to download that :D


    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute!!!
    + your doggy is so fuffly and cute!! XD
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyosung GoodNight Kiss Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charmaine!! I'll check it out <3

      Delete
  4. :O this is such a cute app! I really wanna try this app :D Sounds found~~ :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anna!! Yes it's really fun!! Enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anayely Mis HernándezJune 18, 2014 at 3:53 PM

    it looks really cool, i downloaded it buuuut, the mv button doesn't work. i don't understand chinese so i can't read the message... but why i can't edit with the mv option TTTT this is sad...
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Siti FitriansyahJuly 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM

    can you help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. how did you get the english version? because when i'm downloaded from google play, i got the chinese version :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I'm sorry Anayely D: I don't understand why it doesn't work. Maybe it is a setting issue?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I downloaded this app from Apple's store and it was already in this format :< I'm sorry I don't know about the Google Play version.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mv button also doesn't work .. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. How to allow meipai access to my camera roll?

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡