Sunday, December 29, 2013

Camel Jacket ^//3//^

Really loving my camel-colored winter coat :]
Super love the fur around the hood area and the gold buttons


Coat: YesStyle (brand is Taiwanese)
Bag & Shoes: Forever 21
Cute Cute Bear: Random Boutique

This collage was filtered. Here is the unfiltered picture: 


The color is richer right? Hehehe.

Super loving faux fur look :3 I love how cozy and soft it looks on coats.. My favorite thing right now. Love looking at the fashion magazines this season because it's always present.

And if you are wondering, the adorable adorable bear bear is a gift from my Kevin ^___^ She's so cute, right? She actually has an older sister I purchased from the same boutique over a year ago!




And this is her older sister:


Hehe, anyways, enjoy your winter everyone!

Cindy ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❄️

6 comments:

  1. aww you are so cute! I love your coat, too bad i can't wear coat here in our country because it's always sunny :)
    Anyways, i followed you via gfc (#14), followback?
    Happy New Year!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!!~ Would love to be friends with you and learn more about your sunny country :D

      Hehehe will follow you back dear :) Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  2. Cindy baby!!! Finally another blog post!! YAY!! I hope you had an awesome christmas (looks like it coz you got the bear bear to go with the bear bear sister! ) Kevin is so sweet, you guys are such a match for each other! Can't wait for your future post, and have a great happy new year hunny!!! muwah!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how there's a bear attached to your purse! I must do it to all of mine soon. But every time I think about attaching a keychain or something to a bear I have no heart to do it, so obsessed with bears I am >_< but I will one day soon. I must incorporate bears and stuffed animals into my outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You're a sweetheart!!~ ^//3//^

      Delete