Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Makeup Routine & Excited for Cold Weather!!



Hi guys!! I'm so happy winter is nearing and that autumn is here!! I absolutely love love love the vibrant colors that decorate the trees now. Oranges, yellows, browns... So pretty ^_− I love the colder seasons not only because I prefer cold weather, but also because I love wearing cozy, warm outfits!! I also don't get uneven skin tone in the colder months and it's an excuse to down a lot lot lot of hot chocolate ^__~ hehe. 



Here is my makeup of the day. Mmm.. It's really simple to do and I'm sure you can do it yourself :D 

What I Use:


❉ Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

This product is really amazing; makes your face such a smooth canvas for other products!! I wish my skin was as smooth as when I apply this product >/////<



❉ MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
I apply this under my eyes if I have dark rings and to select spots.
**sorry, I don't have a picture of it because Wanpo chewed the top :/

❉ DiorSkin Nude Compact 

This just evens out my whole face's tone. The coverage really isn't very good so if you have spots you need to hide, I would recommend the MAC Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation.


 Isn't the packaging just beautiful? ^__~
❉ Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder
Sometimes I use this, sometimes not. Usually I don't because I'm lazy or I don't feel the need to since I just used the powder foundation. However, this product is really good at filling any "cracks" or pores in. 


❉ Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner 
My favorite eyeliner of all time ^__^ I prefer this one over the MAC and Lancome ones, I'm not sure why. All three are really good products of course, but the packaging for Stila products is so natural looking. I recommend this eyeliner to anyone who has the problem with leaking eyeliner. I use this on both the top and bottom of my eyes.


❉ Dollywink & SHO-BI lashes (Optional Contact Lenses)
Dollywink Lashes (whichever ones you want; I'm wearing #1"Dolly Sweet") on top. SHO-BI's Decorative Eyelash on the bottom in #4  


A trick that one can do is actually use your liquid eyeliner and carefully draw in/fill in the bottom lashes as well. I did that in the above portraits under my lashes so that the camera would be able to capture them better.

Contact lenses are optional. It's fun to change your eye color every once in a while! And if you want the bigger, doe-eye look, you can invest in a variety of brands that offer larger diameter lens. I'm currently wearing GEO's Super Nudy lens in Grey which are my go-to lenses.

Ta-daaa~ Fin  ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❅

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahhhh thank you Jenny!! I would love to!!
      I just started blogging again ^____^

      Thanks for finding me! :3

      Delete
  2. Thats a lovely look, very stunning x

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!!! Cindy I found you!!!! <3 love your blog, it's soooo cute! Would love to see more! I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely am obsessed with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer! & I also love colored contacts, but I'm still playing around with makeup. I was deeply into BB Cream for years so I don't know anything outside of that. Can't even walk into a makeup store like MAC or Sephora without feeling awkward, heck every time I did go in I got some rude sales associate which makes me just run out of there and into a Target >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygosh me too!! I couldn't live without their primer! There really is a lot of makeup in this world and it's so overwhelming with all the different brands and variety, hehe. Don't worry Baby, I'm sure you'll be fine! And you just have to ignore those associates and keep in mind that you're just there to explore ^___~ Love you Baby!!~

      Delete